Baikonur Spaceport (3 days)
Route: Baikonur (Kyzylorda Region, Kazakhstan)
Season: January - December
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Day 1. Baikonur City
Arrival to Baikonur. Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation. Overnight in Baikonur.
Day 2. Baikonur Spaceport
at the hotel.
Transfer to the site to observe the report of the space crew to the State Commission (for manned launches only).
Transfer to the site for visiting of the Integration and test facility complex (subject to Roscosmos permit).
Transfer to the site for visiting of the Space museum, "Buran" Orbital complex, cottages of famous spacemen Korolev and Gagarin.
Transfer to the oservation site. Observation the launch of the space craft "Soyuz".
Transfer to the site for visiting of the "Gagarin's start" complex (subject to Roscosmos permit).
Transfer to the city. Lunch (not included into the tour price). Baikonur city tour and visit to Spaceport History Museum.
Dinner (not included into the tour price). Overnight in Baikonur.
Day 3. Baikonur City
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the train station fo departure.
* The Itinerary is subject to change due to scheduled launching time for the space craft
* The itinerary requires special permission for Baikonur visit, which should be applied at least 45 days before the trip for citizens of Kazakhstan and Russia and 65 days before the trip for citizens of other countries
Schedule of manned launches in 2017:
Soyuz МС-04: 20.04.2017
Soyuz МС-05: 28.07.2017
Soyuz МС-06: 13.09.2017
Soyuz МС-07: 16.10.2017
Group Tour Price for 2017 (for manned launches only):
For citizens of Kazakhstan and Russia: 509 USD Per Person
For citizens of other countries: 555 USD Per Person
Tour Price INCLUSIONS:
Permission of ROSKOSMOS
2. Admission to the facilities of the Baikonur Spaceport
3. Transport service in the territory of Baikonur
4. Excursions and tour guide service according to the program
5. Transfer Railway station - Hotel - Railway station
6. Permission for photo and video taking
Tour Price EXCLUSIONS:
Train tickets Almaty-Baikonur-Almaty (or airfare Almaty-Kyzylorda-Almaty &
2. Accommodation in Baikonur (from 111 USD per person for 2 nights)
3. Travel insurance
4. Visas (if required)
5. Meals (except breakfast)
6. Personal expenses and other costs beyond the program